Online Training via Zoom
9th November 2020, 9.30am – 4pm, UK time
Cost: £48 (Including VAT)
Email for bookings: email@example.com
CCATS are excited to offer training for individuals who work directly with victims of IPV, or those who expect to in the future. It will also be helpful for individuals who do not work directly with victims but wish to develop their knowledge on IPV. Specifically, it will cover:
- What Intimate Partner Violence is.
- The background of Intimate Partner Violence.
- Intimate Partner Violence perpetration.
- Management of abuse within abusive relationships.
- Methods to support victims of Intimate Partner Violence.
The training aims to increase individuals’ understanding of the theory that underpins IPV perpetration and how abusive behaviours are managed by those in the abusive relationships. It also aims to develop individuals’ knowledge and confidence in skills that can be applied when working with victims effectively.
For bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org